• CSC India is in charge of many operations of Aadhaar centres across India. They provide many services, especially in rural areas with about 2. 5 lakh operational CSCs across the country.
• The doorstep enrollment will be done via a mobile van.
About Aadhaar card:-
• Aadhaar is a 12-digit unique identity number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of the Government of India to individuals for the purpose of establishing the unique identity of every single person.
• It is a digital identity that can be verified using simple methods.
• It also enables secure delivery of payments and access to government services.
• Aadhaar card is required for issuing a death certificate too.